A Practice Built On Serving The Community
At Cox Byington Twyman LLP, we practice law to serve our community. That is not simply the city of Rome, but all of northwestern Georgia. During our years of practice, our lawyers have established a deep bond to the community we live in and serve. We take pride in the fact that our firm’s name is respected and requested for complex legal issues, and we work with you to build legal resolutions that make a difference in your life.
Find out more about our unique qualifications by reading our bios below:
- William W. Byington Jr. (in memoriam)
- Steven Russell Yancey Chumbler
- Raymon H. Cox
- M. West Evans
- Caleb H. Ratliff
- Christopher Paul Twyman
Our Guiding Principles
Our law firm was created when several individual practices combined into a larger, more efficient body. We cover the entire gamut of legal concerns and pursue the right resolutions for you. Our attorneys believe in offering each client we meet:
- Courtesy: We provide reasonable advice and personal attention to you and your concerns. Our office of professionals has the experience and understanding to assist you in making the right choices
- Strength: If your concern leads you into a courtroom, you can have full confidence in the strength of our litigation team in any concern from criminal law to family court to probate disputes.
- Compassion: No legal problem comes without stress. We live and work in the area, and we have a great understanding of the way life works here. We put your needs above everything else.
- Experience: With our breadth and depth of experience in the law, we can confront your problems in creative and unique ways. We offer a legal insight that few can match.
Our principles mean we go the distance for you. We take the necessary actions to secure the results that work for you.
Actively Involved In The Community
We have a reputation for working with the institutions of Rome to build a stronger, better place to live for all of us. We do pro bono work with local charities and are active in working with the Boys and Girls Clubs of America. Our commitment to making our part of Georgia better means we put our best foot forward at all times.
A Legal Partner When You Need It
Contact us today to get the benefit of our experience and our reputation. We offer free consultations to understand your needs without placing a burden on you. Call 706-784-8140 or send us an email to get started.